- How do you answer these questions:
- What does LOVE really mean
- Controlling anger and temper
- How to train your children to make wise decisions
- Where does character fit into a marriage
- How would God rate you and your family
- God's View of Purity and Honesty
- Politeness and manners in the home
- How to have harmony in the area of finance
God is anxious to bless your marriage. Are you willing to let Him do that?
- Are there arguments in your home?
- When you are not there, what does your family say about you?
- Do your children think of you as the finest parent in the world?
- Does your spouse see you as the Godliest person they have ever known?
- Do you want to experience God's leadership in your life?
- Are you wanting to be the parent, example and leader you should be?
We focus on how to establish a Godly marriage and how to develop husband-wife relationships that should exist. Having a God-honoring marriage is work, but the rewards are forever. It can be done - people are doing it and YOU can do it. It is not too late to learn principles that can be helpful for the rest of your life no matter what the past mistakes have been.
This series helps you establish, save and protect your marriage from the devastation that is the "norm" in our world today.
God is looking "right now" for a few good men and women
who will stand up for what is right. Are you willing to invest some
time to learn how to have a great marriage?
|Schedule, directions and map|
|More information about John and Virginia Parker|
|Other materials by John and Virginia Parker|